I wish to do many things. As do most, however I wish for more. I want to change things, perhaps the world, possibly a few people, or maybe just one. But change something for better, and be remembered for it, the answer to the question, who changed you?
The inspiration comes from just what I've always wanted to do. I wanted to help people, make an impact on someones life, that is why I chose the profession of teaching, as a vehicle to accomplish this. I wanted to have a short poem, that had alot of meaning but also power. So the challenges I faced were trying to sum up things but still having clarity and power. I accomplished this by leaving things very vague as so they apply to pretty much anyone and concluding it with a strong ending that makes the reader think, as it poses a question to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment