
My favorite halloween villain is Jigsaw, the character from the Saw movies. He is my favorite because he is a bad guy and kills people but only people that are hurting themselves or others, and still gives them a way out of dying, however too painful for the majority. He is a psychological mastermind in his plots and its pretty cool.

Jigsaw is also one of my favorites! I love the different contraptions he comes up with for torturing people and how there seems to be a twist at the end of each movie.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a favorite of mine, even though I still cover my eyes. I have seen all of them and I am looking forward to seeing Saw VI this weekend.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen any of the Saw movies but he soulds like a very interesting villian! I think that I'm inspired to see the movies now.
ReplyDeleteGab, those are freaky movies, but I must say my husband and daughter love watching them on Friday night.
ReplyDeleteI have never seen the saw movie. Not a fan of scary movies. I just get mad because someone always runs upstairs and locks themselves in a room. Ugh!
ReplyDelete