Thursday, December 3, 2009
Postsecret Response
I think that this is very strange. But, also makes sense for people that have secrets and need to express them somehow while still having anonymity. In that case this seems to be a great outlet for them. Some are very funny though, like the girl finding porn on her boyfriends computer when she was trying to get to postsecret.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I agree with you. Could you imagine how mortified she was when she clicked on the computer. How do you tell someone that. You can't because you are embarrassed for yourself and your boyfriend. If you watch porn at least put it in a locked file.
ReplyDeleteYes this website does seem like a very good outlet for people who feel as though they cannot tell anyone else their secret. However, I think that it was funny about the girl finding the porn when she was trying to find other people's secrets, but I don't really think it was that huge of a secret that she couldn't tell anyone in person. Or maybe she did, but she also just wanted to put it on the website too. It is pretty ironic though.
ReplyDeleteI agree this may be a good way to get something off your mind that has been eating at you for a while. It might help people, including me, sleep better at night.
ReplyDeleteI loveddddddd the porn one! It was extremely hilarious
ReplyDelete