
I chose this picture because my story is about Aladdin...it actually has nothing to do with my story but for some reason I have always remember this specific picture from the movie. It stuck with because of what it resembles to Aladdin in the real story, and to anyone really. You can tell he is obviously not very wealthy, sleeping on concrete and what not. But he can open up his shacks curtain and look out to everything he wants. Everything he wants is right in front of but seemingly unnattainable. The girl he wants, the riches he wants, the security and comfort he longs for but is just slightly out of his reach. It gives hope, or a foreshadowing of sorts that he can get it, although in this story it takes a magical genie, but to anyone in the real world, whatever they are looking out of their window ( in their mind, not necessarily your actual window) and wanting is out their for the taking, you just have to take it. I think it is very inspirational.

No comments:
Post a Comment